Monday, January 21, 2008

I Should Have Done This Long Ago...

W007- I finally made a blog to post all of the cool things I make! :) I'll get around to posting my FO's later, for now here's some things about me!

INFORMATION
Name: Ashley Michelle
Birthdate: June 3, 1991 (That makes me 16)
Birthplace: Lincolnton, NC
Current: Cherryville NC
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown (dyed auburn)
Righty or Lefty: righty, lefty if I wanna be (Oh yeah, there's a word for that...ambidextrous?)
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Innie or Outtie: Innie

DESCRIBE

Your heritage: German/Irish on my mom's side Norwegian on my dad's
The shoes you wore today: didn't wear any :)
Your eyes: plain
Your weakness: kryptonite
Your fears: never falling in love
One thing you'd like to achieve: my dreams

WHAT IS
Your most overused phrase on aim: i don't use aim that often, but i'd have to say BRB
Your thoughts first waking up: NNNOOOOO
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: hair
Your best physical feature: my feet (no lie, it's my favorite part of my body)
Your bedtime: when I get too tired
Your greatest accomplishment: getting into Gaston Day
Your most missed memory: elementary school/kindergarten

YOU PREFER
Pepsi or coke: Mountain Dew
McDonald's or Burger King: Neither >:P yuck
Single or group dates: single
Adidas or Nike: Converses
Chocolate or vanilla: chanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuchino
Bras or Panties: umm both?

DO YOU
Smoke: nope
Cuss: more than I should, but less than a lot of my friends
Take a shower everyday: yes
Have a crush(es): no
Do you think you've been in love: not yet
Want to go to college: yes
Like high school: I like MY high school, but as a general rule, no
Want to get married: someday
Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: most of the time
Believe in yourself: when I think I have a chance
Get motion sickness: No
Think you're attractive: Not most of the time, but I have my moments...
Think you're a health freak: HELL no (but I do try...)
Get along with your parents: most of the time
Like thunderstorms: yes :)
Play an instrument: eek. Flute, guitar, piano, violin (none of them good enough to be professional, but I do play them habitually)

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU
Drank alcohol: no
Smoked: no
Done a drug: no
Had Sex: no.
Made Out: no
Gone to the mall: yea
Eaten sushi: no
Been on stage: yes
Gone skating: no
Made homemade cookies: yes :)
Been in love: no
Dyed your hair: no
Stolen anything: no

HAVE YOU EVER
Flown on a plane: no
Missed school because it was raining: does a hurricane count?
Told a guy/girl that you liked them: nope, don't like anyone
Cried during a Movie: yes (Oliver and Company and Beauty and the Beast and RENT and that PETA documentary and that documentary about rescuing animals after Katrina...I cry during a lot of movies...)
Ever thought an animated character was hot: eheheheheee...*blushes* yes...
Had an imaginary friend: of course I do, especially when there's no one else to talk to :)
Been on stage: yes...Band concert...The horror...I had to IMPROVISE A SOLO...eek.
Cut your hair: no, but I think I need to sometime soon.
Had crush on a teacher: no, I find that gross
Played a game that required removal of clothing: I wish
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no, nor do I find that particularly appealing
Been caught "doing something": HA yeah, right...
Been called a tease: no
Gotten beaten up: only by myself :)
Been in a fight: no
Shoplifted: no

THE FUTURE
Age you hope to be married: whenever it comes to me
Numbers and Names of Children: HA! I. HATE. BABIES.
Descibe your Dream Wedding: exotic/classical/fun/with-much-Absinthe
How do you want to die: quietly and painlessly, preferably in my sleep
What do you want to be when you grow up: computer programmer/software engineer
What country would you most like to visit: hmm that's a tough one. I want to travel a lot, but there's not one specific country I want to visit

OPPOSITE SEX
Best eye/hair color: any
Short or long hair: either
Best height: taller than me.
Best weight: don't really care
Best first date location: something non-traditional. Like an active volcano or on a bigfoot hunt (you think I'm kidding, but I'm not.)
Best first kiss location: sitting on a cliff at night overlooking the lit-up city below us

NUMBER OF
Number of girl/boyfriends you've had: 5-6 ish
Number of kisses you've given: a lot
Number of drugs taken illegally: sore wa himitsu desu :)
Number of people I could trust with my life: not including family-1
Number of songs on my iPod: over 3500
Number of piercings: just my ears
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: hmm, not too sure, but I know it's less than ten. I got in it a few times when I was a kid, and by being at some town events
Number of scars on my body: a lot (I'm accident prone) :)
Number of things in my past that I regret: a lot...

FAVORITES
Shampoo: something that smells good (Peaches and Cream shampoo smells TERRIBLE)
Fav Color: purple
Day/Night: night
Summer/Winter: fall
Lace or Satin: satin
Fave Cartoon Character: Timon :)
Fave Food: Hazlenut
Fave Movies: too many to list
Fave sport: Badminton (YES IT DOES TOO COUNT!)
Fave sports stars: none really

RIGHT NOW

Wearing: t-shirt, cardigan, jeans, socks, underwear
Drinking: orange soda
Thinking about: who on Earth is actually gonna read this...
Listening to: the sound of typing and the computer whirring

IN THE LAST 24 HRS

Cried: yes...curse that ASPCA commercial...gets me every time...
Worn jeans: yes
Met someone new online: yeah, but I didn't like him so I denied his friend request
Done laundry: no
Drove a car: no
Talked on the phone: yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Yourself: when it suits me
Your friends: mostly
Santa Claus: Course :)
Tooth Fairy: No (I woke up and caught my mom red handed, ruined it for me...)
Destiny/Fate: yes
Angels: i'm Buddhist, so we have the bodhisattva of compassion
Ghosts: YES!
UFO's: yes, I think the universe is just too darn BIG for us to be the ONLY LIVING THINGS in it
God: if by that you mean the Christian manifestation of God, then no. I follow the Buddha's saying that our thoughts are what make us real


FRIENDS AND LIFE
Do you ever wish you had another name: Yes
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: no
Do you like anyone: no
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: hmmm...IDK really. I hang out with my friends because we all pretty much act the same in some senses
Who have you known the longest of your friends: Sam (since 6th grade)
Are you close to any family member: my mom
Who do you hang around the most: whoever'll have me :)
When have you cried the most: can't remember, but probably when my dad left when I was three
What's the best feeling in the world: well I can't speak from experience, but judging by literature and popular belief, I'd say love
Worst Feeling: hate

Anyone who actually reads that, in it's entirety, get's a cyber-cookie. :) That was LONG.


Well, next post will feature projects from the past that I've already made, plans for my next project (and it's a doozy), and anything else I feel like telling. :)

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment