Tuesday, May 6, 2008

J'ai fini mon...hiatus

So I decided to take a break from knitting/crocheting after all the stress of prom...just a little time to gather my wits and calm down a bit. Unfortunately, not crocheting is causing more stress than I thought, so I'm cutting my hiatus off, barely before it gets started.

On another note; no word of my camera, but I did get my laptop fixed, and I got a copy of the 1971 Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Facotry (one of the BEST MOVIES EVER!) so I'm a little happier. I just wish I had my wangdoodling camera back. And yes, I'm going to whine until I get it. Because I want to be able to take pictures of all the stuff I'm going to make now that prom is over and I can concentrate on such things.

First, I'm going to finish my Athenian scarf, then I'm going to design and make that scarf that I wanted to design (still got the notes for that in my room, so it's good), then I'm going to finish my second attempt at the Stone Path Hat, then I'm going to finish knitting the My So Called Scarf.

..Or more likely I'll start working on all of these at the same time like I usually do. :)

PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE to get pics up when I can. This whole camera hostage business is driving me nuts. JUST MAKE YOUR DEMANDS ALREADY POLAROID! I'LL PAY ANY PRICE, JUST TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY CAMERA BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment