Tuesday, February 26, 2008

(un)dead

Wow. I really haven't posted in a LONG time. Why, you ask? Craziness. School has been crazy, home has been crazy, and I'm applying to summer programs in the area so I can have something good to write on my college applications next year.

I did, however, get crafty, like I said I would in my last post. I'm designing a scarf (and I'm excited about it). I'm about halfway finished with it (sorry, no pics yet), but I think I might have to put it on hold because I need to work on my dress. I NEED TO. Because Prom is like less than two months away, and I need to finish this darn dress.

In other news, Books-a-Million finally got my copy of Crochet Me in. They never called me, so when I thought it had been long enough, I just went down there myself and sneaked a look at the shelves to see if they had it behind the counter, and sure enough, there it was, with my name stickered to it. I didn't ask if they had it, of course, because I didn't have the money with me at the time to buy it, so I just sort of peeked over the counter while the cashier was with someone else, saw it, and walked out...inconspicuously...like a ninja...of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment